Helps Our Community
One SAFE Place WISH LIST
If you, your family or your business would like to make a difference for others in our community, or if your interested in putting together an independent drive for One SAFE Place please review our Wish List. Cash donations are also very helpful and allow us to purchase the items we do not receive through donations. If you would like to make a donation of the following items please contact One SAFE Place by calling 530-244-0118, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, visiting our online amazon list https://www.domesticshelters.org/ca/redding/96001/one-safe-place/wish-list#.WMcWIFUrK70 or dropping off items at One SAFE Place Sierra Center at 2280 Benton Drive, Bldg. A Redding, CA 96003.
*items in bold are wished for the most!
- Gift Cards (movies, restaurants, clothing, grocery stores, department stores)
- Journals/ Notebooks
- Sports Bras (New)
- Sweats (Pants and T-shirts ( New)
- Shoes and Flip Flops ( NEW Ages 1-adult)
- Underwear –SM,M,L (New)
- Baby Formula
- Car Seats (New, Infant Only)
- Bike Helmets – Gender Neutral
- Diapers (Size 5 and 6 currently needed most)
- Baby Wipes
- Sippy Cups
- Individual bags of chips, pretzels, nuts, & snack mixes
- Juice Boxes
- Nix lice treatment (for Camp OSP)
Please Note: We are only able to accept clothing items that are NEW or Like NEW. We are UNABLE to accept the following USED Items: Car Seats, Stuffed Animals, Mattresses.