Happy Mother’s Day from One SAFE Place
We wish you the happiest of Mother’s Days surrounded by those you love. One SAFE Place is deeply grateful to you for helping us change lives for families seeking safety, hope for the future, and a chance to rebuild their lives.
7 Ways Your Support Helps Change Lives
- You host food drives and donate healthy food to stock pantries for survivors and their children.
- You provide new pajamas, shoes, and school clothes to a child whose mother fled domestic violence in the middle of the night.
- You donate money that allows trained advocates to respond with care, comfort and support to a sexual assault victim at a local hospital.
- You volunteer to become a certified advocate on our 24 Crisis Hotline. You listen with compassion to victims struggling to leave a dangerous situation, or you sit in a courtroom with a young woman afraid to confront her abuser alone.
- You support education programs in area schools that empower youth with the skills to stop bullying and build healthy relationships.
- You sponsor children traumatized by domestic or child abuse to attend Camp HOPE, showing them they are not alone and there is hope for the future.
- You help provide One Safe Place that victims of domestic and sexual abuse can visit for shelter, advocacy, and emergency services.
To donate in honor of someone, visit ospshasta.org/donate or call 244-0118 ext. 209.